Finds a nut every now and then.
Deadskins are an acorn [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Geez-even my Fins beat the Titans
Finds a nut every now and then.
Deadskins are an acorn [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Geez-even my Fins beat the Titans
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
You know this is what we've been talking for days about. You know there are some passionate Redskin fans on here, but yet you start the crap. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So because I posted it is crap? We all know had anyone posted this other than me, you'd have not said a word.
Go jump off a cliff burrhead (that would be better than hell since you'd finally be quiet and not aggravating the folks down there)
No what we have been talking about is cheap-shotting, what you do best. You sit and wait for a post of mine that you can pick at and run your trap. Yes we do have passionate Skins fans on here-so what? Passionate fans are fine with me, as well as rights to post/say what we want.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Post deleted by Burrhead
Elaborate on that?
Never claimed to be a tough guy-just a man with enough sack to say what he thinks. No threats, no I'm gonna get you fired, get a posse to jump you biz.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Campbell definately needs to see some playing time.
time for Campbell to get some playing time???
and Young makes the Titans a much better team
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Ban him Rock. He went overboard. I agree Campbell should be playing!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarks